Basic Policy on the Appropriate Handling of Personal Information
KAGA DEVICES CO., LTD.
Compliance with relevant laws and guidelines, etc.
The Company shall comply with the Act on the Protection of Personal Information (hereinafter the “Personal Information Protection Act”) and related government and ministerial ordinances and guidelines, etc., with regard to the handling of personal information, held personal information, kana-processed information, and anonymously processed information (hereinafter “Personal Information, etc.”).
Purpose of use
The Company shall use personal information and held personal information it has received for the following purposes.
1. To carry out purchase and sale agreements, maintenance agreements, and business outsourcing agreements, etc., with customers
2. To perform analysis in order to improve quality and optimize our products and services
3. To deliver products or services to customers and conduct support and maintenance
4. To inform our business partners about new products and services to our customers, and to provide such information to our business partners.
5. For the purposes mentioned in the above items, to carry out joint business activities by the Company and Group companies
Matters related to safety management measures
In order to prevent the leakage, loss or damage of personal data and to appropriately manage other personal data, the Company has separately established and complies with the Personal Information Management Regulations.
Handling of outsourcing
We may outsource the handling of personal information to a third party. In this case, we will provide necessary and appropriate supervision to the contractor in accordance with the Personal Information Protection Law.
The Company shall work to continuously improve the handling of Personal Information, etc.
Disclosure of held personal information, etc.
The Company shall respond promptly if there has been a request for disclosure, notification of purpose of use, amendment, addition, or deletion, suspension or cessation of use, suspension of provision to a third party, or disclosure of information provided to a third party, with regard to relevant held personal information by the person to whom the personal information pertains or his/her agent, unless one of the following items applies.
1. There is a risk of harm to the life, physical safety, assets, or other infringement of rights of the person to whom the information pertains or to a third party 2. There is a risk of causing a significant impediment to the normal operation of the Company’s business
3. Disclosure would breach the law
If you have a request for disclosure, notification of purpose of use, amendment, addition, or deletion, suspension or cessation of use, suspension of provision to a third party, or disclosure of information provided to a third party, with regard to relevant held personal information, please contact the Personal Information Management office.
For requests for disclosure of personal data, please contact the following.
Contact for handling of questions and complaints
With regard to questions or complaints about handling of Person Information, etc., by the Company, please contact below.
Contact: Kaga Device Co., Ltd. Personal Information Management Office.
20 Kanda Matsunagacho, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 101-0023
TEL：03-5657-0144 / E-Mail ： email@example.com
Established on February 1, 2007
Revised May 30, 2017